Tuesday 6 December 2016

Black x Printed Tunic


I wore this outfit on the weekend and it didn't turn out as I had first planned it with my outfit. I was supposed to wear my knee high boots instead of ankle boots, but I'm not really sure what happened to my knee high boots. All I know is that I had to throw them away and there were hardly anything to do to save them. Anyways, I think that these other boots were also a good choice for this outfit, what do you think?


//Tän mun viikonloppuisen asun piti alkuperäisen suunnitelman mukaan olla hieman erilainen. Tarkoituksena meinaan oli yhdistää kyseinen asu mun ylipolvensaappaiden kanssa, mutta rehellisesti sanottuna en oo vieläkään oikeen varma mitä niille kävi. Jouduin kuitenkin heittämään ne roskiin, sillä yrityksistä huolimatta en saanut niitä pelastettua. Onneksi kuitenkin nääkin kengät kävivät hyvin tän asun kanssa, vai mitäs mieltä te olette? 

Coat - Vero Moda
Tunic - H&M
Jeans - Acne Studios
Scarf - Veiledbeauty
Bag - Michael Kors
Shoes - Rieker


No comments :

Post a Comment