Friday 17 February 2017

Velvet Skirt

Velvet skirt

Here's my outfit from Tuesday when we were celebrating Imran's birthday! My mom bought me this velvet skirt and to be honest, I wasn't first sure wether I liked it or not. As you can see I managed to figure that out, since I wore it on Tuesday and I think that I like the skirt more and more all the time.


 //Tässä olis tiistailta asua, kun oltiin juhlimassa Imranin synttäreitä! Mun äiti osti mulle tän samettihameen ja rehellisesti sanottuna en ollut aluksi varma tykkäänkö siitä vai en. Sen perusteella, että tää hame päätyi kuviin, onkin varmaan helppo arvata mihin tulokseen päädyin. Tällä hetkellä tuntuukin, että tykkään kyseisestä hameesta kokoajan enemmän ja enemmän. 

velvet look
hijab fashion
muslim fashion
details
how to wear a velvet skirt
how to wear a velvet skirt
Jacket - Vero Moda
Shirt - New Yorker
Skirt - H&M
Scarf - Veiledbeauty
Bag - Michael Kors
Shoes - Rieker


No comments :

Post a Comment