Wednesday 3 May 2017

Spring Outfit


This is what I wore on Monday! The whole week has been warm so far and I really wish that we can enjoy weathers like this for a longer time (which probably isn't going to happen). These kind of sunny spring weathers really make me feel like going outside even if it's just for a walk and nothing special! As a fashion blogger I also need to take advantage of these weathers, since I feel like I have needed to wear my warmer clothes for way too long and now that I have the chance to wear spring clothes, I'm definitely going to do that!


//Tässä olis mun maanantain asua! Viikko on ollut ihanan lämmin tähän asti ja toivonkin, että säät pysyisi tälläisenä (mikä ei mitä ilmeisemmin tule tapahtumaan). Tälläiset aurinkoiset kevätsäät motivoi kyllä kunnolla lähtemään ulos, vaikka vaan kävelylle! Muoti bloggaajana on myös pakko ottaa kaikki irti näistä säistä, meinaan oon joutunut käyttämään talvivaatteita jo liian pitkään. Nyt siis kun on mahdollisuus käyttää kevät vaatteita, niin pakko tarttua tilaisuuteen! 

Poncho - Primark
Sweater & Trousers - Zara
Scarf - Veiled Beauty
Sunglasses - Ur & Penn
Bag - Michael Kors
Shoes - Mango


No comments :

Post a Comment