Tuesday 13 June 2017

Day in the Centre


I think these are my favourite pics in a while! I love the pictures themselves, I think the location we were shooting looks amazing, I love the colour scheme of my outfit and the outfit in general and the warm day when these were taken.

This was my outfit on Saturday, when I went to see Zaineb in Amsterdam centre, after a really long time. We were looking new sandals/slippers for me for 2 hours before we found something that I like and after that took some outfit pictures for me. I ended up having so many nice pictures that it was really hard to find the best ones that I want to post



//Nää on ehdottomasti mun lemppari kuvat vähään aikaan! Tykkään ihan sikana näistä kuvista itsessään, kuvaus paikasta, mun asun värimaailmasta sekä asusta itsessään ja tona päivänä vallinneesta ihanasta kesäsäästä. 

Tää asu oli siis mulla päällä lauantaina, kun nähtiin pitkästä aikaa Zainebin kanssa Amsterdamin keskustassa. Aluksi etsittiin mulle sandaaleita kahden tunnin verran, kunnes löydettiin jotkut kivat, minkä jälkeen otettiin asukuvat mulle. Lopputuloksena kamera täyttyi niin monesta kivasta kuvasta, että oli vaikea valita niiden joukosta ne parhaat tähän postaukseen. 

Vest - Bershka
Top - Mohito
Jeans - Zara
Scarf - Arabian Import
Sunglasses - River Island
Shoes - H&M


No comments :

Post a Comment