Thursday 23 November 2017

Makeup free

muslim fashion blogger

I really like this sweater dress look with a bit of sporty vibes, even though the pink socks kinda annoy me. The thing is that on that day we were going for a run so I of course needed to wear sport socks. So lets just pretend that the pink socks doesn't exist, okay? I think the outfit is perfect for those days when you feel like being super comfy but you still need to get out and do stuff.

I don't remember when was the last time I took outfit pictures without any makeup or my sunglasses to hide the makeup free face. It feels really weird looking at these pictures and I myself notice how big of a difference something so little as mascara can make! I like to let my skin breath and go without makeup. If I wouldn't have my internship, I would probably not wear makeup on most of the days. I know that many people love wearing makeup but I only like it on special occasions and if you want to hear more about my thoughts on makeup, I made a video about this topic few months ago.



//Tykkään tosi paljon tästä neulemekko asusta sporttisien vibojen kanssa, vaikkakin noi pinkit sukat häiritsevät mua. Oltiin menossa Imranin kanssa lenkille saman päivän aikana joten päädyin pistämään urheilusukat. Sovitaan ettei noita pinkkejä sukkia ole, jooko? Mun mielestä tää asu on just täydellinen niille päiville, kun haluaa tuntea olonsa super mukavaksi, mutta joutuu käydä ulkona ja tehdä asioita. 

En muista milloin viimeksi olisin ottanut asukuvia kokonaan ilman meikkiä tai vaihtoehtoisesti ilman aurinkolaseja peittämässä meikitöntä naamaa. Tuntuu jotenkin tosi oudolta katsoa näitä kuvia ja itse ainakin huomaan miten ison eron niinkin vähäinen meikki kuin ripsari voi tehdä! Tykkään antaa ihoni hengittää ja mennä ilman meikkiä. Jos mulla ei olisi mun työharjoittelua niin luultavasti myös olisin suurimman osan ajasta ilman sitä. Tiedän että monet tykkäävät meikkaamisesta, mutta itse tykkään siitä lähinnä erityis tilaisuuksissa. Tein muutama kuukausi sitten myös videon aiheesta joten jos haluat kuulla lisää mun ajatuksia tästä niin käy tsekkaamassa se! 

Modest winter fashion
modest fashion
sweater dress
how to style a sweater dress
sporty look
adidas leggings
Coat - Vero Moda
Sweater dress - Vila
Leggings - Adidas
Hijab - Hidden Pearls
Backpack - Victoria's Secret
Shoes - Lidl / Esmara by Heidi Klum


2 comments :

  1. you look simple yet elegant, modest would be the right word to describe you girl.

    fashion
    thanks,
    nishtha

    ReplyDelete