Saturday 1 July 2017

Eid Outfit


Finally time to share my Eid outfit with you! I wore a black abaya for Eid that I got from Dubai on March and I really like it! I paired it with what else than heels and the small Ted Baker cross body bag. What do you think about my outfit? If you want to hear more about how Imran and I celebrated Eid, check out our Eid vlog!


//Vihdoinkin aika jakaa kuvia mun Eid asusta! Päältä löytyi maaliskuussa Dubaista saamani musta abaya, mikä on mun mielestä ihan super ihana! Yhdistin abayan korkojen ja Ted Bakerin pienen cross body laukun kanssa. Mitäs pidätte asusta? Mikäli kiinnostaa kuulla enemmän mun ja Imranin Eidin vietosta, niin käythän katsomassa meidän Eid vlogin

Scarf - Veiled Beauty
Bag - Ted Baker
Temporary tattoo - Primark
Shoes - Zara


No comments :

Post a Comment