Friday 14 July 2017

Outfit for a Birthday Party


I wore this outfit on Saturday for my little brothers birthday party, and I regretted not taking pictures of it. I really like the outfit and because of that I decided to wear it again yesterday so that I can take pics of it. The weather wasn't the best for photoshoot, which in my opinion makes the outfit look a bit less nice than it would have looked otherwise. Anyways, what do you think?


//Tälläinen asu oli mulla päällä viime lauantaina mun pikkuveljen synttäreillä. Mua kadutti, etten ottanut asusta kuvia silloin, minkä takia päädyin pukemaan saman asun päälle eilen, jotta saisin sen kuvatuksi. Sää tosin ei ollut paras asukuvien ottoon, minkä takia asu ei mun mielestä päässyt oikeuksiinsa. Mitäs mieltä olet asusta?

Top & Shoes - H&M
Trousers - Zara
Scarf - Voile Chic
Bag - Ted Baker


No comments :

Post a Comment